WCW Worldwide - Saturday, 6/13/98
- The Worldwide leader in bad spelling and grammer...
- Friday was sooo bad...the Bulls lost and instead of
Justin/Lynn I quit match, I hurried home and got Shane
Douglas on ECW...ughh...
- You know, I'm looking to jump off a cliff if the Disciple
is tag team champion...please let Sting win!
- Of course, now that I think about it, if Warrior
is Stings partner, he only knows 2 more moves
- Oh yeah, and I want to say to a certain person who went
through a windshield recently that some people do read
his stuff...although, since no one reads this report, he
probably won't know...oh well. That made no sense, oops.
- As we begin the countdown to the Great American Bash (aka
Benoit gets screwed for $29.95, part 5), lets go to the
- Chris Adams over Buddy Lee Parker by Superkick
- Ooooookay, an Adams squash to start this...
- Slow start of the match, but the guys pick it up
near the end with Adams getting in some nice
- A gutwrench suplex sets up the end...
- Lee Marshall with Eddie, hyping up Eddie vs Chavo.
- La Parka and Psychosis over Tokyo Magnum and Judo Suwa
when Psychosis hit the Guillotine Leg Drop on Magnum
- Oh yeah, La Parka's here! And he's got a chair!
- Of course, there's a big continunity error here,
as La Parka and Psychosis weren't exactly getting
along last time we saw them together. But, heck,
it's La Parka, who cares?
- Psychosis and Judo start out, but end up quickly
tagging in Parka and Tokyo.
- Parka comes in and does the Parka Strut! YEA!
- Magnum tries to dance, but Parka knocks him down!
- Magnum takes over, gets a few armdrags on Parka,
who retreats to make a tag.
- Magnum tags out to Judo, who misses a dropkick by
Psychosis. Judo grabs him into a side headlock
- Parka hits Judo from the outside, but gets
knocked off the apron in the process.
- Judo, distracted by Parka's actions, gets
dropkicked through the ropes...Plancha by
- Magnum with an Asai Moonsault on to Psychosis and
- Parka does a...well, someone called it a ropeflip
moonsault, so I'll go with that, on to all three
guys, to complete the train wreck
- Judo and Psychosis get back in the ring, Judo
avoiding a shoulder charge but falling to a drop
toe hold by Psychosis
- Parka, running by, kicks Judo in the
head...Psicois sets Judo half out of the ring,
and La Parka jumps out of the ring and kicks Judo
on the way down.
- Magnum grabs Psychosis and slams him for a
2...Psychosis reverse a whip and hits a
- Parka puts Magnum in position between the ropes
and Psiscosis hits the legdrop
- COOL MATCH!
- Nitro Highlights: Sting joined the WolfPac
- Promo for Bret/Hogan vs Piper/Savage
- Rick Fuller over Brett Hammer by a sitting tombstone
- A Rick Fuller squash. I have now seen everything.
- Not a good match
- I think the sitting tombstone was what the move
is...I've heard it called a K-Driller by others
who watched Worldwide...weird, I don't think I've
ever seen that move before
- Oh yeah, I almost forget: FULLER WINS! FULLER
WINS! FULLER WINS!
- Van Hammer over Mike Tolbert by cobra clutch
- Ugly, Ugly Match.
- You know, I'm sure that cobra clutch has some
fancy name...but I don't really care!
- Sorry, just had to say that.
- Lee Marshall with Chavo, hyping the Chavo vs Eddie Match
- DDP over Saturn by Diamond Cutter
- DDP faced Saturn before on Worldwide recently,
and I wouldn't be suprised if they just replayed
the same match
- A slow match, with Saturn's Gargoyleplex blocked
before the Cutter
- Next Week: Johnny Swinger, Wayne Bloom, Barbarian and
Davey Boy Smith. God, that's going to be an intresting
show...you got guys with no push, but no PPV to hype for
the announcers. What will they talk about?