WCW Worldwide - Saturday, 10/31/98
HAPPY HOLIDAY!!! To many, today is Halloween but to us
wrestling fans its NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER EVE!!!
As a true ECW fan, I really recommend buying this PPV
or at least the replay. The true Triple Threat will be revealed.
Go Bam Bam, Shane, and Chris!!! Not that I like the original
Triple Threat but then Francine is something else!!!
TRIVIA QUESTION: What is Francine's home phone number?
If you know, e-mail me with the answer.
Fade to black...I have just enough time before the PPV to clean the toilet paper out of my tree and the egg off my windows...damn kids!!! Remember, ECW tonight and replay on Tuesday.
- Today's Worldwide show begins with hosts Larry Zbyszko and
Scott Hudson talking about the Horsemen and Bischoff Feud.
- Replay of the Ric Flair day celebration in Minn. from the 10/19
- I love the way Bishoff and the mayor trade insults. This should insure re-election in Minneapolis if the Ric Flair fans show up at the polls.
- By the way, during my pre-PPV shopping, I noticed Mongo's face on a milk carton with "Have you seen this man???"
- Replay of the best match the Cruserweight division could produce: Kidman vs Mysterio from Nitro
- This was a great match, no interference, no gimmicks, no screw job. Just great work by two of the best.
- A time limit draw. Kidman retains title.
- Does anyone else notice the name "Kidman" is an oxymoron?
- Replay of L.W.O from Nitro
- The L.W.O welcomes La Parka!!
- This week in WCW Motorsports
- Mark Martin finishes 16th after a rain delay.
- Next week is WCW driver Lance Hooper's last race of the year...THANK GOD!!!
- Mike Enos VS Fidel Sierra
- I wonder if Wayne Bloom (Enos's partner) is injured. If not, this is a bad time to go solo. With the tag team division in such disarray, a young team could really make their mark in the sport.
- Not much to say about the match, Enos wins via Powerslam in a squash.
- Judo Suwa Vs Kendall Windham
- Judo Suwa is a student of the Ultimo Dragon
- Windham is the son of Blackjack Mulligan and student of Stan Hanson
- Ultimo has a lot of work to do because his student is in trouble
- Windham uses is father's move, the Neckbreaker, to set up for his finisher.
- Kendall wins via Lariat
- Bryan Adams VS Terrence Black
- The ad during the break before this match was for a Bill Clinton watch. Every 10 seconds, the nose grows.
- As the match started, Larry commented that he should buy one for Bischoff and the rest of nWo because they lie so much.
- I sometimes feel bad for jobbers, especially when they face Adams or Raven.
- Adams wins with the backbreaker in another squash.