Mt. Rushmore in the year 2100?
Photo Forwarded By Dan T.
- Trivia Question: What do all of these people have in common? Eric Bischoff, "Diamond" Dallas Page, Lee Marshall and Gene Okerlund (Answer at the end of the report)
- The mailbag:
- 'Judgement Night' passes along the following information regarding Scott Hudson's comment "Pay no attention to what you read on the Internet, Meng is back with a vengence.":
Word has it on the Internet that Meng was "Skullduggery" from that NBC Special. After hearing that, I watched the special over again, and it does look like him. Rumor also had it that everyone who was on that special would never work in the sport again, and also might have their lives threatened. I guess Meng isn't worried.
- Bob R. checks in with this observation about the nWo black-and-white:
Has anyone stopped to realize that now that Hogan as "retired" and with Hall apparently out of the organization, Vincent is the senior member of the group. Scary.
- This week, I've got a non-wrestling-related personal plug for you last-minute shoppers. My brother and his wife have been running a (literally) mom & pop business for some ten years making big homemade 4½-inch cookies. Until recently, they've only been sold in local retail outlets in Poughkeepsie, NY. They've recently branched into mail order. I've never steered you guys wrong and, trust me, these cookies are great.
So, if you tired of hassling the crowds at the mall doing holiday shopping, check out the website for Nilda's Desserts and order some. It's a great, hassle-free gift.
- Remember those girls feeling up Scott Steiner on the 12/5/98 WCWSN? Da BiRdie dropped me a line to let me know that they Loco, Mela and Mo of
www.locostuff.com. I'd never seen that page before but I thought I'd pass it along for those of you who've seen it.
- Trivia Answer: They all worked the microphone for the AWA (American Wrestling Association)