While I was listening to Nitro, during the Buff Bagwell vs "The Nut House" (D.Flair/CRowbar), when Vampiro came out and asked Tony why he was out, I heard Heenan say "His mother must not be here"! I was like "Wow, give it to Heenan to remember the last time a woman was going for a tag title and when Buff was going for a title!"
The biggest difference I see between this nWo and the original nWo is that now we don't have Sting to come out and kick some tail. That was the only way WCW had to make the crowd happy. And now, even if he did come out, everyone in the nWo has one or more baseball bats themselves, so there isn't much he could do.
Well, lets analyze our favorite show, Nitro:
- From 3 hours to 2, but they STILL manage to get in a lot of needless filler.
- Stevie Ray was quite humorous busting on the commentating team, actually telling them to do their jobs.
- However, is it just me, or did Midnight have trouble falling out of the ring?
- Am I the only one that laughed when Jim Duggan forgot to punch Shane Douglas, but Shane flopped out anyway?
- All lameness aside, I think my favorite part of every show is hearing Jeff Jarrett say "slapnuts."
- I know Brad Armstrong got permission from his brother to copy his music, but its so...LAME.
You may have seen this on an episode of "Pinky and the Brain":
Brain: Come Pinky. We must prepare for next week's Nitro.
Pinky: Why Brain? What's going to happen on next week's Nitro?
Brain: Same thing that happens every Nitro: NWO RUNS IN WITH BASEBALL BATS AND SPRAY PAINT AND TRIES TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!